- Healing Justice Map – Third Root on Reflections from Detroit: Transforming Wellness & Wholeness
- Jeanette Coleman on New Report on Safety and Healing for Black Survivors of Sexual Violence
- What is Abolition Feminism, What Is Carceral Feminism & What Could a World Without Prisons Look Like? – ETHICAL UNICORN on How Can We Reconcile Prison Abolition With #MeToo?
- A Socialist Vision for Feminist Anti-Violence Organizing | Partisan on Why Misogynists Make Great Informants: How Gender Violence on the Left Enables State Violence in Radical Movements
- Should I Call The Police For Harassment Or Stalking? – Nouvelles Serieuses on Abolitionist Feminist Resources to Dismantle Policing
AMC art BDS movement Black women and girls body politics Canada Chican@s/Latin@s colonial violence community accountability community organizing conference disability justice domestic violence economic justice feminism gender justice gender violence Haiti healing/health justice immigration justice Indigenous women Islamophobia law enforcement violence LGBT/Queer media media justice mothering movement building Muslim women Native American New Orleans Palestine prison industrial complex reproductive justice self-defense sex trade / sex work sexual violence spirituality state violence survival survived and punished testimonios transnational women of color young people