A great discussion of the history of community-based responses to violence!
- Reflections from Detroit: Transforming Wellness & Wholeness on
- New Report on Safety and Healing for Black Survivors of Sexual Violence on
- How Can We Reconcile Prison Abolition With #MeToo? on
- Why Misogynists Make Great Informants: How Gender Violence on the Left Enables State Violence in Radical Movements on
- Abolitionist Feminist Resources to Dismantle Policing on
AMC art BDS movement Black women and girls body politics Canada Chican@s/Latin@s colonial violence community accountability community organizing conference disability justice domestic violence economic justice feminism gender justice gender violence Haiti healing/health justice immigration justice Indigenous women Islamophobia law enforcement violence LGBT/Queer media media justice mothering movement building Muslim women Native American New Orleans Palestine prison industrial complex reproductive justice self-defense sex trade / sex work sexual violence spirituality state violence survival survived and punished testimonios transnational women of color young people